Eli Lilly team building event
The team brainstormed ideas around the challenges and visions they see for their company. These ideas were translated into visual symbols. The team worked with symbols and Jackson Pollock style drip painting techniques around large canvases on the ground – to collaboratively paint their shared vision. They got to express themselves freely, splashing a bit of colour around, going a little wild and getting messy together.
- Create a different environment
- Enable us to get to know each other and build trust outside the normal environment
- Fun and energy giving experience
- Try new things, bring energy out of people – outside of normal interactions ie. negotiating resources etc.
- Team explored and expanded business vision
- Workshopped ideas to create visual symbols for individual vision
- Generated a shared team vision – collaborated to create an artwork to represent shared team vision
The team identified their positive qualities and characteristics required to meet their business challenges and move into new directions. They made these their own by personalising them as meaningful symbols expressed through a collaborative Artmaking process. They produced a beautiful Action Drip Painting as a tangible visual reminder of this experience and what can be achieved as a team. Their artwork visually communicates the team’s individual and group vision. They had a great time and lots of fun being creative and participating in unique ways.
“Thank you! Your passion, creativity and energy for art & for working with people was fantastic!!”
“Leah, I thought you were very skillful in teasing out the themes for our group and then having us express them in a very creative way.”
“Had a lot of fun.”
“Good fun, well organised.”
“Nice combination of teamwork and individual expression.”
Eli Lilly Australia Team